Discover inner peace with acupuncture, massage, and herbal medicine.
Take a break from the day's stresses with a relaxing, restoring, and transformative healing session. With seven years of clinical experience in Oriental Medicine, and 12 years of practicing energy healing and herbal medicine, Michelle M. Connair, L.Ac. is adept at guiding her patients out of old patterns so that they may discover new ways of being in harmony with their body, emotions and spirit.
- Acupuncture opens up, clears, and balances the body's energetic channels while
- massage and bodywork help remove stubborn blockages from the muscles and joints to reduce physical pain and promote emotional and spiritual balance.
- Tibetan massage (Kunye) helps realign the Winds of the body and was traditionally used to help Yogis on their quest for enlightenment.
- Cupping is especially beneficial for acute sports injuries and detoxification, while
- moxibustion is an excellent way to reduce chronic pain of the back and joints.
- Herbal medicine can help speed healing and recovery by giving your body the vitamins, nutrients and plant spirit healing it needs to find greater health and happiness.
Each session is a unique combination of the above modalities which can vary from one session to the next based on your needs and preferences. Michelle is very involved in your healing process, and does much more than just put the needles in and leave the room. Each session is a journey, everyone is welcome.
Call or Text 802-579-7193, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Save 10% on your Initial Visit, normally $75, if you book online through Spring
Prepaid packages of 4 or 8 treatments available to make follow-up treatments easy and affordable.
Read my blog, Michelle Says...
Michelle M. Connair, L.Ac. combines gentle acupuncture with soothing medical massage and other therapies including moxibustion, cupping, and herbal medicine. She provides compassionate care to all ages, specializing in pain relief, anxiety/depression, and women's health. Learn More.
She is currently accepting new patients at her main office in Brattleboro, Vermont (Tuesday through Saturday) as well as her satellite office in Claremont, New Hampshire (Sunday and Monday). Learn More.
A terrace nine stories high
Rises from a handful of earth.
A journey of a thousand miles
Starts from beneath one's feet.
about michelle M. Connair, L.Ac.
schedule an appointment
Ready to take the next step?